Let’s Do It Together!
Discuss with your child that repetition is important, when you learn something. Encourage your child to do as many repetitions as he/she can during the lesson.
Practice Makes Perfect
- Don’t overset your Goals for your child. It is better to reset them from time to time in order to be more realistic for both you and your child. Never show disappointment or scold for something not done to your expectations.
- CRYING. There are different degrees and a certain amount is certainly expected and will be there from time to time. Don’t get upset. A little is OK.
- Don’t compare children! Let them progress at a pace that is right for them. They all have different temperaments and personalities.
- A young swimmer’s goal should be to tread water for two to three minutes and able to swim 500 meters.
Keep in Check of the Pool Rules during the swim lessons
Children should try to avoid eating an hour before class.
- No running on swimming pool deck.
- No chewing gum while swimming lessons.
- Take shower and use a bathroom before entering the pool.
Take control of Young Swimmer Daily Exercise Routine. It will help your child learn easier in the water.